Many times it happens that there is some important event coming up and you decide to miss it just to avoid the situation where everyone stares at your belly. Well, there is no need to worry anymore as there is a great plan on how to lose belly fat in 1 week.
How to lose belly fat in 1 week?
There are many long-term solutions to get rid of belly fat forever. However, if you are looking for a short-term solution like how to lose belly fat in 1 week then below tips will help you achieve your aim. If followed properly, you will be able to get flat stomach in no time.
If you are looking for how to lose belly fat in 1 week then below food plan is the best answer. Choose one of each meal options per day. Eat small portions of food and eat slowly. Drink lots of water and fresh juices. Count your calories.
- eggs + 1 slice of wholegrain toast
- egg omelette + ham
- banana + yogurt
- 1 small bowl of muesli + milk
- Small Salad + smoked mackerel
- Fish with salad
- Pork/Beef/Chicken with vegetable salad
- Tomato Soup or any other thin soup
- Roasted Chicken
- Mackerel Fillets
If you have been out of exercise or other activities then daily exercise may seem difficult to you. However, it is not impossible. Just a small effort is needed, and you will be on your ways to lose belly fat.
- Monday is the day for weight training workouts including squats, push-ups, shoulder-press, calf-raises, dips etc.
- You can start with three sets of eight reps each. If eight reps seem difficult then you can decrease them to six or seven.
Thursday will be the day for cardio exercises to lose belly fat.
- Start with the interval training for 20 min.
- After that do 30 sec of sprint and 90 sec of recovery.
- Now perform 2 min intervals with 10 sprints.
- You can do it along with swimming, cycling, running, skipping etc.
Wednesday will be the rest day. There won’t be any exercise today. Just stick to your food plan and let your muscles recover.
- There will be weight training exercises like pull-ups, single-arm dumbbell, dead-lifts, curls etc.
- Do three sets of eight reps each.
Friday will again be the day for cardio.
- Perform 30 min of jogging with 1 min sprint.
- Then recover for 3 to 5 min.
- Do another sprint.
- Stretch your body, once you are done with it.
Do core training exercises like yoga, crunches, calisthenics, and dynamic stretching etc.
Sunday will also be a rest day. Stick to your diet plan. Have a small walk with your family or friends.
From now onwards, if somebody asks you about how to lose belly fat in 1 week then tell them about this plan and see how magically they start losing belly fat like you.
Posted by : Plernpit
Posted on : Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010 at 3:03 pm
Most Recent Articles from the Lose Belly Fat Category:
» How To Lose Belly Fat And Love Handles?
» How Long Does It Take To Lose Belly Fat – Key Factors That Decide This
» Walking To Lose Belly Fat Is The Best Obesity Killer
» Running To Lose Belly Fat or Not – Is This A Good Idea?
» Understanding High Intensity Interval Training
» How To Lose Belly Fat For Teenage Girls – 5 Essential Tips
» What Is The Fastest Way To Lose Belly Fat?
» What To Eat To Lose Belly Fat
» Give Just 10 Minutes Daily To These Workouts To Lose Belly Fat, And Get Rid Of Your Obesity Problems
» Discover The Foods To Eat To Lose Belly Fat