For teenage girls, belly fat can be a huge disaster. How to lose belly fat for teenage girls is thus a common question that is asked again and again. All of us love to look good always, but the importance of appearance is the maximum in the teenage years. And girls in their teens, above everyone else, want to appear their best. Obesity in teenage years can kill confidence, and this can have serious repercussions in her ability to be socially friendly. If you are in your teens, and if you are obese, there’s no real need to despair. All you are required to do is show some restraint, go on a diet regime, and do some workouts. You are sure to lose those extra pounds in no time.
How to lose belly fats for Teenage Girls – Top 5 Best Diet Tips
- Be practical when you make your plan. For instance, 3,500 calories is the same as one pound of fat, and so, if you lose 2 pounds every week, you can certainly lose that fat, and you will be able to do it without losing any muscle or water. The objective is to put away the calories as much as possible.
- Make it a point to get enough sleep. Inadequate sleep will make you crave for food and consequently, you’ll end up eating more. And thus, you will gain weight. The urge to stuff yourself during the day will reduce, if you have adequate sleep. Sufficient sleep will let your body to burn off surplus calories. Sleep will also slow down the process of getting old faster and will restore, repair and refresh your body.
- Workout regularly. If you have missed out on your exercise for some time, you need to start it all over. Get together with your friends and start by walking. Begin walking for 5 minutes thrice a week, and then gradually make it more regular. Start by walking slowly, and then pick up pace. Steadily build it up into an excellent exercise. You can also get into aerobic exercise, intensification, amplification, toning and flexibility of muscles and bones. Choose the exercises you like.
- If you are asking yourself, how to lose belly fat for teenage girls, you should know that it is essential to watch your diet. Cover the base of your ice cream dessert with fruits, so that you will only consume one dig, rather than two, and can still enjoy it. Consume more fruits, vegetables, lean meat, dairy and whole grain foods. You need to drink less soda. Eat every 3 – 4 hours instead of two large meals every day.
- Take your weight once a week. This will help you to stay alert and energized. The scales will tell you whether you are on the right track or not.
Stop asking yourself how to lose belly fat for teenage girls. The fact is, you can certainly lose all those excess pounds. Just create a smart plan, and stick to it. You can see the results in a few months.
Posted by : Plernpit
Posted on : Saturday, June 4th, 2011 at 12:56 am
Most Recent Articles from the Lose Belly Fat Category:
» How To Lose Belly Fat And Love Handles?
» How Long Does It Take To Lose Belly Fat – Key Factors That Decide This
» Walking To Lose Belly Fat Is The Best Obesity Killer
» Running To Lose Belly Fat or Not – Is This A Good Idea?
» Understanding High Intensity Interval Training
» What Is The Fastest Way To Lose Belly Fat?
» What To Eat To Lose Belly Fat
» Give Just 10 Minutes Daily To These Workouts To Lose Belly Fat, And Get Rid Of Your Obesity Problems
» Discover The Foods To Eat To Lose Belly Fat